We are looking for a competent Office Executive to Manage general office duties, ensure company processes run smoothly, assist with director duties and corresponds with clients.
- 3-7 years of experience as office Executive, office manager.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent in dealing with official correspondences.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Punctual & committed.
Job Description & Duties:
- Organize office operations and Procedures.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Manage contracts (RFPs, Offers, Contracts, Invoices, Claims, etc.)
- Manage Emails, correspondence letters, official documents.
- Assist in regularly scheduled reports.
- Prepare invoices and financial statements.
- Handling and prepare all accounting documents (receivable, payable) to the financial legal office.
- Arrange & coordinate meetings.
- Maintaining client’s directory & contacts.
- Prepare and send offers for our packages.
- Managing all of HR Function (Recruitment officials, time sheets, payroll, leaves, social insurance, etc.)
- Input all data (HR, Projects offers, expenses, incoming checks, etc.) in Odoo ERP system.
- Office expenses analyses, collecting and analysing projects expenses,
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment and maintaining proper stock.
- Petty cash management (Custody).
Job Category: Administration
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Cairo